M-Coalition is recruiting a Project Coordinator
Please read the Terms of Reference well before applying, this is a competitive job.
Join the Arab Foundation for Freedoms and Equality and be part of this energetic hard-working team. The health department (M-Coalition) works on LGBTIQ health related issues in knowledge production, capacity building, advocacy and access to services. The position, 40 hours per week, requires someone passionate, dedicated, experienced, energetic and ambitious to grow.
Contract is for one year renewed based on good performance.
– Preparation of trainings, meetings and workshops starting at logistics, content creation, facilitation and monitoring, in our team you may do any of those and all of those, this is how our team works.
– Preparation of reports, toolkits, information pieces in Arabic, English and / or French, so your writing skills and languages are a big asset.
– Literature review and research, there will be a lot of reading.
– Translation and data entry, sometimes the tedious work is inevitable.
– Representation in different bodies around advocacy, so brush up on your presentation skills and get ready for some regional and international travel.
– Conducting research and data analysis, your thinking hat would come in handy.
– Meetings, Calls, long emails are all part of the job, patience is a virtue.
– We sometimes work late and sometimes on weekends, but we do it because we love our job.
– Pitch in new ideas, brainstorm and be ready for criticism, creativity is highly appreciated and we proud ourselves in our team’s ability to think together.
To Apply, send your CV and an expression of interest (not a cover letter, we want to know why you are interested in working with us and on these issues) to email@example.com , only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. You might be emailed for further information about your CV or letter of interest. Deadline September 15 2019